4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 tsp. salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 tsp. Happy Home Imitation Clear Vanilla Flavor
½ tsp. Happy Home Almond Extract
½ cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- Using a stand or hand mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in eggs, Imitation Clear Vanilla Flavor, and Almond Extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix in flour until fully combined. Transfer dough to plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out cookie dough to ¼ inch thick. Use desired cutters to cut cookies and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Reroll dough scraps and continue cutting out shapes.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool and decorate as desired.