1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
2 large eggs
1 tsp Happy Home Chocolate Extract
1 tsp Happy Home Butter Vanilla Flavor
1 cup milk
Milk Chocolate Frosting
1 3/4 cups (11.5 oz. package) Milk Chocolate Morsels
6 Tbsp butter, softened
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp Happy Home Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper line 20 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter, eggs, Happy Home Chocolate Extract, and Happy Home Butter Vanilla Flavor in large bowl. Beat in flour mixture alternatively with milk. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
For Milk Chocolate Frosting:
- Microwave morsels, butter and salt in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on Medium High (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at 10 to 15 second intervals, just until morsels are melted.
- Transfer to larger bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar alternatively with milk.
- Stir in Happy Home Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Frost cooled cupcakes