2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp Happy Home Imitation Vanilla
2 large eggs
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and Happy Home Imitation Vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by the rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe makes about 5 dozen.