2 cups of sugar
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
1 cup canola oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 tsp Happy Home Butter & Nut Baking Emulsion
2 tsp of ground cinnamon
½ tsp of ground ginger
½ tsp ground cloves
1 cup raisins.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
⅓ cup butter, softened
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp of Happy Home® Imitation Vanilla Flavor
2 cups powdered sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, pumpkin, eggs and oil until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder,Happy Home Butter & Nut Baking Emulsion, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ground ginger and cloves; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended. Stir in the raisins.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in Happy Home® Imitation Vanilla Flavor. Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Frost cupcakes; Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 20 cupcakes.