1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ cup whole milk
¼ cup orange juice
1 tbsp. Happy Home Natural Orange Flavor
2 tsp. Happy Home Imitation Butter and Nut Flavor
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
¼ cup light brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries (do not thaw)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 8 ½ x 4 ½ loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another small bowl combine milk, orange juice, Happy Home Natural Orange Flavor, and Happy Home Imitation Butter and Nut Flavor.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in eggs then half of the dry ingredients. Mix on low and scrape the bowl. Pour in all the liquid ingredients, mix to combine. Mix in the remaining dry ingredients. Scrape the bowl to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Fold in the cranberries. Tip out mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.