3/4 cup butter, room temperature
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs, room temperature
1 tbsp Happy Home Butter & Nut Baking Emulsion
3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour baking pan(s)
- Combine the butter and sugar in mixer on low speed, until well mixed. Add the eggs, one at time, allowing it to mix well between each one. Mix in flavoring. In separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add in this dry mixture to creamed mixture, alternately with the buttermilk. Making sure after each addition, it is thoroughly mixed.
- Choose your type of pan. You can use either a Bundt cake pan or mini bundt pans. The amount of time will depend on what type of pan you use. For a Bundt cake pan bake for 45-60 minutes. For the mini Bundt cake pan bake for 25-30 minutes. Make sure when toothpick inserted in center, that it comes out clean.
- Add your batter to the pan you choose and bake accordingly.
- After baking, completely cool cake on a wire rack before icing.
- You can choose whatever toppings or glaze you would like, powdered sugar, sugar glaze, or icing, allow cake to cool before adding topping.