2 T Butter
1 C Butter
¼ C Sugar
2 C Sugar
2 ¾ C All-Purpose Flour
1 T Happy Home Natural Vanilla Flavor
1 t Baking Powder
½ t Salt
1 tsp Happy Home Blueberry Extract
2 C Fresh Blueberries
¼ C All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 10" tube pan with 2 T Butter and sprinkle with ¼ C Sugar.
- Mix 2 ¾ C Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream 1 C Butter and 2 C Sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in Happy Home Natural Vanilla Flavor and Happy Home Blueberry Extract . Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Dredge Blueberries in the remaining ¼ C Flour and fold into batter. (NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, DO NOT THAW before mixing into batter to avoid discoloration of the batter). Pour into prepared tube pan.
Optional Crumb Topping
4 T Butter (at room temperature)
½ C Packed Brown Sugar
½ C All-Purpose Flour
½ t Ground Cinnamon
¼ C Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- Combine all ingredients and blend until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over cake before baking.
- Bake 70-80 minutes until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely on a wire rack.
- If not using crumb topping, sprinkle with additional sugar when cooled.